Skip to main content

Government funded, independent advice for park home residents and residential leaseholders

Click an option to start finding the advice you need


We can run a workshop or seminar on issues and questions around park homes and the applicable legislation or offer a surgery for individual one-to-one advice.
More information

Fit and proper Person Test

There is now a Fit and Proper Person Test for park home site owners in England.
More information


For buying, selling or gifting a park home, making, varying or deleting site rules, pitch fee review, and for applying to Tribunal.
View the forms

Contact Us

Get specific advice from our experienced advisers.
More information

LEASE is governed by a board, appointed as individuals by the Secretary of State for the Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government.