Most popular advice guides

Introduction to park homes

Park Home is the commonly used term for a mobile home (caravan) on a protected...

Buying or gifting a park home

This guide is not meant to describe or give a full interpretation of the law...

Selling a park home

See also the flow chart The process of selling a mobile home (PDF). This guide is...

Local authorities’ fees policies

Local Authority Name Link Adur Worthing Link Allerdale Council Link Ambervalley Borough Council Link Arun...

Contact us

You can get specific advice from our experienced advisers by telephone on 020 7832 2525.

You can also contact us on our freephone number on 080 8196 2212.

Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.

Alternatively, you can get written advice through our enquiry form – please click the following link to the Contact page then click the option for “Written advice”.

LEASE is governed by a board, appointed as individuals by the Secretary of State for the Ministry for Levelling Up, Housing & Communities.