Skip to main content

Energy Bills – Government Support for park home residents

There are two types of Government support for all park home residents to help with their energy bills.

Under the Energy Bills Support Scheme – Alternative Fund (EBSS-AF), all park home residents are entitled to a one-off payment of £400.

In addition, all park home residents who use alternative fuels such as LPG and heating oil will be entitled to an extra £200 under the Alternative Fuel Payment (AFP) scheme.

To receive the payments, eligible park home residents will need to make two separate applications either online or through the available helpline. The closing date for submitting an application is 31 May 2023.

How to check eligibility and apply

For the £400 support;

For the £200 support,

If you have any questions about the application process or any other queries about your rights and responsibilities as a park home resident, please contact us on 020 7832 2525 or book a park homes advice session.

Other information you might find helpful:

LEASE is governed by a board, appointed as individuals by the Secretary of State for the Department for Levelling Up, Housing & Communities.