Skip to main content

How do I get breakdown of my utility costs?

A site owner must, if requested by a park home resident, provide free documentary evidence to support and explain any charges for gas, electricity, water, sewerage or other services payable under your agreement.

It is advisable to ask the site owner in writing and give them a reasonable amount of time to provide you with the information.

LEASE is governed by a board, appointed as individuals by the Secretary of State for the Department for Levelling Up, Housing & Communities.