Skip to main content

About us


We provide free advice on fully residential park homes and leasehold law. We are an independent body, and we only advise leaseholders and park home owners. All of our advisers are legally qualified.


We can provide initial advice and guidance on residential park homes law. We also advise on leasehold and fire safety to those leaseholders living in high-rise buildings with unsafe ACM-cladding.

The advice we provide is outline, summary, legal advice enabling you to make an informed decision as to what appropriate action you may need to take next.

If you need advice please start by looking on this website for the answer you need. We have lots of advice guides and Frequently Asked Questions, that are used by thousands of people every week.

If you still need advice you can get specific advice from our experienced advisers by contacting by telephone on 020 7832 2525. Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.

To make the best use of your time, make sure that before you call us you:

  • Write down a clear outline of your problem and any questions you have. This can help the adviser help you more easily
  • make sure you have the relevant documents eg your lease to hand
  • have a pen and paper ready, as leasehold law can be complicated and you may want to make some notes

If you have a more complex enquiry, or if you would prefer a written response to your enquiry, then please complete the enquiry form.

One of our main aims is to expand our provision of advice across England and Wales. One of the ways to do this is through Outreach Events, where our advisers come to speak to groups of park home owners. If you would like LEASE to attend your event please complete the event booking form.


  • Advise on homes not in England or Wales. We do not advise on homes in Scotland or Northern Ireland
  • Advise on holiday homes (although we do advise on fully residential park homes on protected sites – including holiday sites with a mixed use licence)
  • Advise on council tax
  • Undertake case work – we cannot represent you in a legal situation, but we will advise you of your rights and obligations under the relevant park homes law

If we cannot help with your immediate issue, at the least, we will recommend where you may be able to find the help you require.


LEASE advisers can provide advice in the following languages:

  • Bengali
  • Polish

LEASE is governed by a board, appointed as individuals by the Secretary of State for the Department for Levelling Up, Housing & Communities.