The links below are to the legislation. If you are looking for advice to help your situation you may find the Advice section more useful.
The links provided are for guidance only.
Note that Legislation.gov.uk, or any other third party site, may carry legal content that is not currently in force or is no longer in force.
No warranty is given by LEASE for the accuracy of any content on legislation.gov.uk or any other third party sites.
Always seek independent advice from a suitably qualified solicitor before acting.
- Model Standards 2008 for Caravan Sites in England
- Consolidated implied terms in park home pitch agreements
- The Mobile Homes (Site Rules) (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2014
- The Mobile Homes Act 2013 (Commencement and Saving Provision) (England) Order 2014
- Mobile Homes (Site Licensing) (England) Regulations 2014
- The Mobile Homes (Site Rules) (England) Regulations 2014
- The Mobile Homes (Site Rules) (Wales) Regulations 2014
- Mobile Homes Act 2013
- Mobile Homes (Wales) Act 2013
- Explanatory Note to Mobile Homes Act 2013
- Mobile Homes Act 1983
- Mobile Homes Act 1983, (Amendment of Schedule 1) (England) Order 2006
- Caravan Sites Act 1968
- Caravan Sites and Control of Development Act 1960
- Practice Directions – First-Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber), Mobile Homes Act 1983
- The Mobile Homes (Selling and Gifting) Regulations 2013
- The Mobile Homes Act 2013 (Saving Provisions) (England) Order 2013