Skip to main content
- All-Party Parliamentary Group on Park Homes (APPG)
Brings together parliamentarians, park homeowners and industry representatives to discuss issues of common interest including legislation and its enforcement to eliminate abuse and disadvantage.
- British Holiday & Home Parks Association (BH&HPA)
6 Pullman Court, Great Western Road, Gloucester GL1 3ND
Tel: 01452 526911 Email: email@example.com
Represents the interests of the parks industry in the UK. Members include owners and managers of park home estates, caravan holiday home parks and chalet parks.
- First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber)
Tel: 0845 600 3178
- GOV.UK – Park Homes
Information for park home residents in England on their rights and obligations under the Mobile Homes Act 1983.
- The Independent Park Home Advisory Service (IPHAS)
17 Little Witcombe Court Park, Green Lane, Witcombe, Gloucestershire, GL3 4TZ
Tel: 0800 612 8938 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A voluntary organisation offering advice and information to anyone contemplating mobile/Park Home living or already living on a residential mobile home park in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
- National Association of Caravan Owners
Tel: 01255 820 321 Email: email@example.com
Gives advice and guidance regarding holiday caravans.
- National Association of Park Home Residents (NAPHR)
A voluntary organisation giving advice to residential park home owners and representing their views to Government and other official bodies.
- Office for National Statistics – Retail Price Index (RPI)
Government website that provides Retail Price Index and Consumer Price Index data used to update pitch fee reviews in England and Wales respectively.