House of Commons briefing papers on Park Homes
Two briefing papers have been published on Park Homes.
- Mobile (park) homes
- The legal framework: an overview
- Effective protection?
- The rights of mobile home owners (England): an overview
- Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
- Mobile (park) homes – 10% commission on sales
- The requirement to pay commission on a sale
- Department of the Environment survey 1990-91
- A review of commission charges 2001-02
- Exemption for park homes given as gifts (2006)
- Park home commission rate – 2006 consultation
- Communities and Local Government Committee inquiry 2011-12
- Impact of the Mobile Homes Act 2013
- Policy reviews