If you are thinking of buying a park home, it is a good idea to seek the advice and guidance of an accredited solicitor.
When you are looking for a solicitor, there are a number of factors you should consider to ensure you find someone who is best suited to your individual needs. You should start by finding a few solicitors that meet your basic requirements and then contact them to find out more about how they can help you.
It is also important that you find a solicitor you feel comfortable using, as this will enable you to get the most out of your working relationship.
To find a solicitor, you can use the Law Society’s find a solicitor database to find practitioners based in England and Wales.
When you are using the Law Society website, you can filter your search according to:
- where they are (either in this country or working abroad but qualified in English and Welsh law)
- which areas of law they practice in
- whether they are members of any Law Society accreditation schemes
- whether they accept legal aid
- whether their offices have wheelchair access, hearing loops, or sign language facilities, and
- whether they can speak languages other than English