Skip to main content

Where can prospective buyers find a good estate agent?

If you are thinking of buying a park home, you can find properties online or through an estate agent.

If you are planning to use an estate agent, you can use the NAEA Propertymark website to find an experienced and trained professional.  The agents listed on their website are NAEA Propertymark Protected, which ensures they follow best practice, meet the requirements of the profession and work to industry standards.

Estate agents listed on the NAEA Propertymark website also have Professional Indemnity insurance and Client Money protection coverage. These added protections safeguard your money and ensures that your estate agent acts in your best interests.

If you want to find properties online, you search through the listings on websites such as RightmoveZoopla or OnTheMarket.

LEASE is governed by a board, appointed as individuals by the Secretary of State for the Department for Levelling Up, Housing & Communities.