Skip to main content

Where can I find a copy of the licence for the site I live on?

This can depend on the actual licence condition issued by the local authority. It should be displayed on the site in “some conspicuous place”, which is usually on a notice board around the entrance, or available for inspection in a prominent location, such as the site office.

In addition, the local authority has a duty to keep a register of site licences and it must be open to the public at all reasonable times. You may be able to find this on their website.

LEASE is governed by a board, appointed as individuals by the Secretary of State for the Department for Levelling Up, Housing & Communities.