Skip to main content

What is Park Homes Warm Home Discount and how can I apply?

If you’re a permanent resident living in a Park Home in England, Scotland or Wales and pay your electricity directly to your park site owner you can apply for a £150 payment to help towards the cost of your energy bills.

Funding is limited and applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.

To be eligible you or a household member must meet one or more of the following criteria:

Receive Pension Credit


Receive one of the following:

  • Income Support
  • Income based Jobseekers Allowance
  • Income related Employment & Support Allowance
  • Universal Credit
  • Child Tax Credit (and income below £17,005)
  • Gross annual household (before tax and deductions) is below £17,005

PLUS, receive:

  • State pension
  • Limited capability for work (as part of Universal Credit)
  • Responsible for a child under 18 years of age
  • Disabled child element
  • Disability or Pensioner premiums
  • Disability benefits
  • Hold a medical or maternity exemption certificate

Apply for the Park Homes Warm Home Discount

LEASE is governed by a board, appointed as individuals by the Secretary of State for the Department for Levelling Up, Housing & Communities.