Most popular advice guides

Introduction to park homes

Park Home is the commonly used term for a mobile home (caravan) on a protected...

Buying or gifting a park home

This guide is not meant to describe or give a full interpretation of the law...

Selling a park home

See also the flow chart The process of selling a mobile home (PDF). This guide is...

Local authorities’ fees policies

Local Authority Name Link Adur Worthing Link Allerdale Council Link Ambervalley Borough Council Link Arun...

If my site has a lease, how do I know when it runs out?

If you want to find out the details for the site you live on, you can look at the Land Registry website.

For a small fee, the Land Registry will provide you with documents that explain who owns the land and whether the land is owned as a freehold or leasehold title. If the land is owned on a leasehold basis, the Land Registry will also have a record of when the lease runs out.

LEASE is governed by a board, appointed as individuals by the Secretary of State for the Ministry for Levelling Up, Housing & Communities.


You DO NOT NEED to sign a new pitch agreement if your site owner changes. Your existing terms and conditions will stay the same if the site is sold.

If you are asked to sign a new agreement get advice from LEASE or a solicitor before doing so.